TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES Who Should Have Their Own Movie
On 08 May 2013
This summer theaters are full of superhero movies and comic book adaptations but they seem to be the same as previous years. Iron Man, Batman, Superman, X-Men, Avengers, Ant-Man are just few of them featured in this year’s movies but there are plenty of good superheroes who could make some great screenings.
Every year we get to see 2 or three Marvel movies and all of them look the same. We already know what Superman can do; we know that no matter what villain or disaster he might face he won’t die too soon but how about Captain Marvel, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Deadpol, Venom or Moon Knight?
1. Captain Marvel is a spy who has been sent to Earth to follow the humankind and report back on his planet. He began to understand the humans and has decided to help us. He was then banned by his fellows.
The movie would have some great space effects and intriguing plot. The best villain for him is Nitro – he can explode his body and then put himself together. He would make some amazing visuals.
2. From the X-Men team, Wolverine is the most famous one but Cyclops deserves some gratitude for what he has done for Marvel. He is totally different from the big bad mutant wolf Wolverine; he is a leader with very good self control.
There were some rumors about bringing him to the big screen but Wolverine stroke again. In the recent story, Cyclops kills Professor X and this could make a great focus for a movie. James Marsden almost made a movie but with a different plot.
Cyclops was supposed to be a mercenary who has fought alongside and against just about every Marvel group and that seemed so fun. Ryan Reynolds was set to play him but the project is on hold for many years now.
3. Hawkeye is still a fan favorite. He can create his own power and his gears will look stunning in a movie.
The beginning story arc where he assists the Black Widow in attempting to defeat Iron Man will make a very good plot as a back-story and Marvel can also tie the characters that are already cast.
4. There’s no better anti-hero than Deadpol. He is a great comic book character and will do an even better Tony Stark on screen since he has the jokes, is relaxed and has a well earned arrogance. He is an expert with his swords, and isn't afraid to use guns along with his super reflexes when it comes to combat. There is a Deadpol game, a scripted novel, a comic book so why not a movie?
5. Venom could be more like a thriller/horror/superhero movie and that would be a first for Marvel. The film has been rumored for a long time and it was said that Josh Trank will direct it with “The Amazing Spider-Man” tie in.
You can’t do a movie with Spider-Man and not call him “Spider Man … Something”. This why Venom needs his stand-alone script, with a different take and detach from that universe.
So, in conclusion, Marvel needs to gather his writers and bring something new for the fans.
Related articles you might enjoy...
After last week’s poster debut, Marvel comes with the first trailer for “Thor: The Dark World”. Set one year after The Avengers, Thor battles to save all the Nine Realms from a mysterious enemy older than the universe itself. However, a primeval race led by Malekith, who is out for revenge, intends to plunge the universe into darkness. New posters and Elves photos:
MARVEL Offers Extra Plot Details About The Villains As CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Begins Production
Yesterday, "Captain America" began production in Los Angeles studio. Marvel was kind enough to give us some extra details about the plot in yesterday’s press release. Chris Evans’ character will reunite with an old friend who will prove to be an enemy but that's not all.
MARVEL's Party Is On: PHASE 2 Preview Features IRON MAN 2, CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, ANT MAN And GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
Marvel’s plan for Iron Man is just at the beginning. The studio offers a quick look at the amazing universe by releasing a goodie-pack. Phase 2 is about one film advertising the other who is advertising the other and so on. Take a look inside your favourite movies.
As superheroes dominate the big screen, Canada’s own iconic champion, Captain Canuck, created in 1976 by Richard Comely, has been reinvented for 2013 and is stepping into the limelight in an exciting new 5-episode animated web series. The lead character will be voiced by Kris Holden Reid (Lost Girl), and Paul Amos (Warehouse 13) will provide the voice of his nemesis Mr. Gold.
We see Robert Downey Jr. playing his Iron Man role so easily, making everything look like a joke but, to have that attitude he must endure some pain and have a lot of patience. There are 4 hours left until the exclusive trailer premiere of “Iron Man 3” and, before you see it, you might want to know what’s behind it.